Have any of these thoughts ever popped into your head?
• My portfolio just isn’t doing what I need it to.
• I am my own worst enemy when it comes to talking about my own work
• I’m too junior/senior/not a visual designer/coder … so I don’t have a portfolio.
• How do I write about my thought process to get work done so that other people understand it? Without writing a novel?
• What work should I put in my portfolio? What about work I can’t make public?
How about some help with that? Join LTUX Chicago for a portfolio workshop!
We won’t be critiquing or starting with what you have – how painful for a room of 30 people! Our panel of hiring managers and a recruiter that span the full UX spectrum of strategy, research, design and copywriting will help you workshop what will be in your portfolio and how you’ll talk about your work in a way that will meet your goals for winning work, jobs or just feeling awesome about how you show off your mad skillz.
So c’mon out and join us at Designation (http://designation.io/) and sponsored by Wunderland Group (https://www.wunderlandgroup.com/) .
Thursday, March 22, 5:30-7:30
Designation, 100 State Street, Chicago 60603
Or RSVP using this link: https://goo.gl/forms/hTFcWw8SIIwwKAsw1
FYI: This meetup is made specifically for women currently practicing UX. Recruiters, please keep an eye out for our next open meetup.