Nice to meet you! We are Plugify. A team of music loving revolutionaries on a mission: to disrupt the live music booking industry. To become a global destination for booking artists online. Because we believe it’s a shame that talented musicians were having such a hard time connecting with potential customers. It was time to cut out the middleman.
Since our launch in March 2016 the company is growing rapidly. Plugify is building the next big thing in music. To do this, we need you. A revolutionary like us, to grow the band. The Plugify team consists of experienced developers as well as strategy consultants. All we do is put the user first.
We are looking for a talented, experienced UX designer who cannot wait to create mind-blowing user experiences for Plugify’s growing user base.
- Translate a technically complex platform into an amazingly user friendly interface
- Develop design guidelines and safeguard brand consistency throughout the website and all offline marketing materials
- Be an advocate for user needs and user friendliness
- Identify user issues, potential solutions, and test these solutions
- Create prototypes and validate your designs through user testing
- Work closely with our engineers to ensure the technical feasibility of your UX designs
- Design all printed and digital marketing materials for the company (ranging from flyers to email marketing)
- User-oriented, proactive, curious, creative, ambitious
- 2-4 years relevant work experience – you can’t wait to show off your design portfolio
- Outstanding visual design skills with attention to detail for utility, commercial impact and aesthetics
- Deep understanding of methodologies to get to the best user experience with a diverse team
- Experience with responsive design for web and mobile applications
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch (or equivalent applications)
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Fluency in Dutch and/or English
- A competitive compensation package, based on your experience
- A challenging working environment where you can have a big impact
- Training and coaching by experienced developers and former strategy consultants
- Working with a strong and ambitious team in Amsterdam
- Lunch every day, regular team events and parties
- The opportunity to join the yet-to-be-set-up office band (in case you’re interested)
Our team is young, ambitious and energetic. You will have unprecedented responsibility and you will enjoy plenty of freedom in your day to day work.
Apply for this job directly by sending your resume, (online) portfolio and cover letter ultimately before May 25, 2017 to Karens Grigorjancs, Plugify’s CTO: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are excited to meet you!