You'll be working on:
- Leading product design for the Remix planning product
- Partnering with product, engineering, growth, and success to define goals and process
- Prototyping, testing, and evaluating product design ideas
You'll be a good fit if:
- You have experience creating and maintaining products with real-world users.
- You have an extensive knowledge of common interaction patterns
- Your visual design is strong and opinionated.
- You’ve worked closely with engineers to get great design out the door.
You should be comfortable both sketching out the interactions AND making detailed visual mockups.
To apply, send us a portfolio and a few words on why you're the right person + what excites you about transit.
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the community we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.