Ladies That UX doesn’t run for profit but seeks to make the world of work better for women around the world! 2015 Winner of Net Awards Grassroots Event of the Year, we are a friendly, welcoming and collaborative community for women in UX. With over 50 community chapters around the world, each local organization have their own passionate level of participation, run by a local leader volunteer and realized through the generosity of speakers, sponsors, host partners & supporters like you!
Ladies That UX NYC aims to foster an inspiring and supportive environment for women in UX to positively promote and learn from each other through informal networking and lively discussions/events in NYC 🙂 We organized events to encourage women to be public speakers, engage in lively discussions, informally network, and grow together throughout different stages of UX career. If you’re looking to build relationships, advance your career, collaborate on ideas or simply learn more about UX, you’ve come to the right place!
How can you help?
• Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram: @LadiesThatUXNYC #LTUXNYC
• Check out upcoming events and discounts found on: www.meetup.com/Ladies-That-UX-NYC/
• Review the group and/or chip in – every little bit helps & is greatly appreciated!
• If you’re interested in speaking or presenting, we are here for you! Let us know.
• If you’re interested in sponsoring food, venue or other ways, contact us!
THANK YOU for helping a grassroots community grow and supporting our broad commitment for a better inclusive and diverse women in tech. We look forward to seeing you at our future EVENTS! 🙂
(While our events cater to women interested in the UX field, all individuals are welcome. As a Ladies that UX attendee, we ask that you respect our code of conduct.)
Like every year, the UX holiday party is sold out. Tickets are mandatory - so if you don't already have at ticket,… https://t.co/olvZgtsKK4